1. What is the one book that you reread over and over again? Methinks it would have to be either Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery or I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb. Both of those books just havent ever gotten old for me, no matter how many times I read them.
2. What is your favourite genre? I dont really have one, I'll read just about anything that looks good or is highly recommended to me. *shrugs*
3. Do you usually buy your books or visit the library? Buy, because if I check a book out of the library and like it, I'm gonna buy it anyway, so I might as well just do that.
4. Who is your favourite author? Used to be Stephen King, now I'm not so sure. I admire the works of John Steinbeck, George Orwell, Wally Lamb, and Tolkein.
5. What book have you read that you absolutely hated? Anne Rice's The Vampire Armand. Read about halfway through it before I could no longer take it. I'm highly greatful that I didnt buy that particular book...Oh, and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad I think. Ick.
ETA: I'm bored, and there is no one online for me to talk to. *cries* Why is it that whenever I am truly bored, there is no one around for me to bother? Bother! Guh, tis so annoying. And when I'm in a not so good mood, there's always someone in my face. 'Lizz, are you alright? What's wrong? Are you upset?' *rolls eyes*
And the car thing is taking simply forever. I wanna know what's going on and I wanna know now! If I'm gonna be totalled, fine, but let's get on with it, for fuck's sake! As you can see, the loss of the car has been really stressing me out. I feel like I have to rely on EVERYONE else for things, and it really bugs me after being pretty much self sufficient for awhile now. *gives a cry of frusteration*
Other than that, I'm doing okay. Prolly gonna have to order Ocean's 12 online as I have no way to get me happy self to the store to buy it. Granted, it'll prolly be at Rite-Aid, but who wants to pay $22 for a movie when they can get it for $17? Uh, not me, that's for sure.
Can you tell I'm bored? I need entertainment! Where are yu entertaining people? Where??